- Add a 74mm BCD inner chainring to any 110mm bolt circle crank
- Precision CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum with shift ramps/pins and polished finish
- Must replace bottom bracket with 118mm or wider
- Double chainring bolts/spacers not included (spacers are needed to space the Triplizer ring's teeth and inner ring's teeth 8mm. A 3mm spacer will work in most situations, but it depends on the inner ring's thickness. A bike shop will have a range of spacers to experiment with.
- It may be desirable to replace your front derailleur with a "triple road" model, though some shops have reported IRD CD front derailleurs work well with Touring triple cranks (48-36-24t)
- 9 and 10 speed fitment